Friday, February 19

22 for a Year

My 22nd birthday was full of wholesome fun and lots of caffeine. I realized this morning that I drank no water on my birthday, but rather three cups of coffee and two glasses of wine.


My Mom and I went book shopping in a neat little used book store that just opened in town and exchanged a bunch of her old books for three new (to us) books. We then checked out a kitten and puppy sale, which was the saddest and cutest few minutes of my life. After a great lunch at Coffee Culture and a quick trip to Dairy Queen, I went home and read for a while.

We had a winter BBQ in the evening and some friends came over for the awesome ice cream cake. It was truly a spirit-lifting birthday!



 

  

  

 

1 comment:

GP said...

Family Time is the best :D