


Late night Margaritas (early ones too), actual meals that take more than 10 minutes to cook, Gossip Girl and long conversations about nothing and everything have consumed my life. My prior life of challenges and libraries has long past its expirery date, and I've found myself in world who's shelf life compares to canned tuna.
It's cheap, plain and nothing special. But I can't help but enjoy its simple, fishy taste.
I've been done school and out of work for about a month now. And I still have five days to go. If I had more than $50 in my Savings account I could do a lot with my time. But instead I'm left with a lot of time to roll the pennies I find after taking three hours to clean my closet-esque room. I'm a couch cushion short of having three dollars worth.
Last summer I worked 14 hours a day, so this is a new experience for me. An experience with a new location. I'm spending the summer in my purple Apartment in Toronto. With half the roommates, double the smog.
Choosing this was surprisingly difficult. One would assume that choosing between Toronto and a town that has a parking lot and lighting system for its cow statue would be easy like Lohan. But the appeal of my family with an endless amount of siblings and friends who never let me have a bad time can be top quality opium to mask the mind-numbing town of teethless Woodstonians.
But after turning down a wonderfuly satisfying ice cream job, and accepting one on Queen W, I chose to stay in T.O. And I have found a way to combine the two worlds. It's simple, the break has just made my mind a little slower than usual.
VIA rail.
So I've split my time between watching Gossip Girl in Woodstock and The Office in Toronto. With plenty of birthdays in between.
While I can't say I've been productive in any physical, journalistic or finincial way this past month, I have been able to enojy my life and my friends. Today I chose my bridesmaids for my hypothetical wedding and the dresses would cost me a few thousand couch cushions.
Distance may make the heart grow fonder, but aimless time makes it grow more appreciative.
It's cheap, plain and nothing special. But I can't help but enjoy its simple, fishy taste.
I've been done school and out of work for about a month now. And I still have five days to go. If I had more than $50 in my Savings account I could do a lot with my time. But instead I'm left with a lot of time to roll the pennies I find after taking three hours to clean my closet-esque room. I'm a couch cushion short of having three dollars worth.
Last summer I worked 14 hours a day, so this is a new experience for me. An experience with a new location. I'm spending the summer in my purple Apartment in Toronto. With half the roommates, double the smog.
Choosing this was surprisingly difficult. One would assume that choosing between Toronto and a town that has a parking lot and lighting system for its cow statue would be easy like Lohan. But the appeal of my family with an endless amount of siblings and friends who never let me have a bad time can be top quality opium to mask the mind-numbing town of teethless Woodstonians.
But after turning down a wonderfuly satisfying ice cream job, and accepting one on Queen W, I chose to stay in T.O. And I have found a way to combine the two worlds. It's simple, the break has just made my mind a little slower than usual.
VIA rail.
So I've split my time between watching Gossip Girl in Woodstock and The Office in Toronto. With plenty of birthdays in between.
While I can't say I've been productive in any physical, journalistic or finincial way this past month, I have been able to enojy my life and my friends. Today I chose my bridesmaids for my hypothetical wedding and the dresses would cost me a few thousand couch cushions.
Distance may make the heart grow fonder, but aimless time makes it grow more appreciative.
No comments:
Post a Comment