The song is called "I Just Haven't Met You Yet," and is heart-lifting ditty about how whipped Michael would be if he could only find the right girl. Not that I would be whipped, but I think part of the reason I love this song so much is that I relate to it. I just haven't met him yet. Sometimes it gets annoying to listen to love songs all the time when the person I love most right now is my cat.
I loved this song so much that I actually bought the entire album on iTunes (and I never pay for my music). The only other time I've used the online store was to buy two Rachael Yamagata songs and a Hanson album. (Don't hate, they're a great band).
The first time I heard this song was on Oprah. She was singing along, like she always does, and all the middle-aged women in the audience were swinging their hips, having the best times of the lives. I was copying them on my couch.
Then I looked up the video and found that not only does it match the happiness I feel when I listen to the song, but it is set in a grocery store. That is only my favourite place to go, second to a restaurant.
Michael Buble, you have stolen my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment