Monday, June 14

In Case You Were Wondering...


It's official. I am covering the MMVAs once again for Tiger Beat magazine. This year the show is co-hosted by Miley Cyrus, so expect lots of raunch and feathers. I'm very grateful and lucky for this opportunity, and cannot wait to see Biebs in person. It's going to be a great night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. You'll do an awesome job again.

I know the Creative Director from Much through a friend, and he was there for Miley commercial that they shot. Well, he directed it creatively.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I didn't know you had done it before. Oh my goodness, I am going to look for it in TigerBeat, holla when it's published!

Michelle Melski said...

Thanks guys! I'll post something after Saturday to tell how it went.

Michelle Melski said...

And by 'Saturday' I mean 'Sunday'