Friday, January 14

You Again...

Considering my mammoth blogging hiatus - yes, I just used the word mammoth - I figure an update may be needed. Since you heard from me last...

1. I've graduated university. My thesis class nearly did me in, but ended up being extremely rewarding, even if it didn't teach me to stop using superfluous words like 'extremely.'

2. I went out a lot. I let loose my library shackles and headed straight to the nearest bar. And then to the few bars in Woodstock.

3. I rang in 2011 at Baby Hueys. Although, no one really rang it in there because we forgot to do a countdown. My only indication that the year had changed was first a sea of people kissing, and then an empty room when the party went on the biggest smoke break ever.

4. I stopped going out as much when I realized that I'm unemployed and turned to the job hunting world. Not as cool as trend hunting, or bear hunting either, but is a much needed step in my life.

That's actually the gist of my life since the beginning of December. Four numbered points. My list of resolutions is a little bit longer, but that's life.

No comments: