Monday, May 17

Girl Trouble

My Mom and Rosemary came to visit me this weekend. It's always nice to have family in Toronto, especially when I've been spending this month living alone. We spent the weekend shopping, singing, decorating my apartment and laughing. The female portion of the Melski family are rarely together as a unit, but when it happens it gets a little crazy.

My sister is just the most stylish 11 year old you could meet, and she bought some items to top off her wardrobe. As soon as she bought her new fedora she did not take it off. Lucky for her, she didn't inherit my Dad's big head like I did.

Sunday afternoon we went to St. Lawrence Market for the antique fair. I purchased a huge collection of Jack London stories, some Don Delillo and adorable blue wine glasses. It was great to be outside all day in the sun, even if I'm a little sunburned and overly freckled at the moment.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, I love Rosemary's fedora!