Monday, October 4
Never Let Me Go
It had been a while since I had been so engrossed with a novel that I read it in one night. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro had that effect on me. I've had this book sitting on my book shelf for at least a year when I saw a trailer for it when I was walking through the AMC theatre at Dundas Square. I usually don't like film adaptations of books that are dear to me, but this one pulls you in with its serene colouring and lovely choice of actors.
I think I've bored everyone I know by now with my incessant chatter about this novel - and I have succeeded in converting a few - but I felt like the internet needed to know of my obsession. I would definitely recommend reading this distopic beauty before viewing the film, but that's just me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm really excited to read this book, everyone keeps talking about it!
Post a Comment