Sunday, October 3

UWO Homecoming

Saturday night I went to London for Western's day of homecoming. I'm not really sure what that means, but I do know it involved a lot of purple and was supposed to involve school spirit. Kristina and I went with our Western friend Carly in the guise of locals, deceptively wearing the purple and flat ironed hair that blended us with the peppy crowd.

The football game would have been great if it wasn't raining and if my butt wasn't bigger than the Gap bag I was sitting on. The free McDonald's coffee helped. (With the game, not the size of my butt). We left during halftime - with assurances that we would win - and made some guys' day by giving them our tickets.

London is crazy on this day. Seriously, crazy as in girls wearing booty shorts and tank tops in the cold. And bar line-ups that would last all night unless you know someone to get you into the bar (we did, don't worry). The night was a lot of fun and was a much needed vacation from the Toronto scene and the sketchy Woodstock shenanigans that went down the night before.




No comments: