
A Woodstonian is now on Gossip Girl! Kevin Zegers is coming on the show for - what I now know as - an episode arc. So basically he's going to be in a few episodes as Jenny's (Taylor Momsen's) love interest. He's a little old for her, but I'm sure she doesn't mind!
Zegers is my town's biggest celebrity, usually known for his work in Airbud, but should be known for his role in TransAmerica. I went to elementary school with him, and he might have been a senior when I was a junior in high school, but I'm not sure. Which means that, no, I do not know him personally. But I feel like I do!
Not really.
I love the show, and actually would be watching it right now if my tv was working, so this is a big deal for me and for my town. Watch out world, here come the Woodstonians!
No comments:
Post a Comment