Friday, October 2

One In The Same

Since I seem to refuse to grow up, I'd like to talk about Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. I just spent too much time watching their videos on YouTube and felt an urge to put up Selena's new video on my blog.

I'm not going to, though, just the link. I wasn't a big fan of the song. Although I was a big fan of her clothes. My ten year old sister is in love with Selena and with fashion, so I was happy to see her wearing things that I would be happy to see Rosemary emulate.

Selena's song for Another Cinderella Story is, well, another story. I went through a period where I listened to it every morning. I know, laugh. I do like adult music as well.

Finally, to continue your opinion that I'm lying about being 21, I would also like to say that Selena and Demi each have an adorable song for the Tinkerbell movie, which I also own.

Fun Fact: Selena and Demi met in a lineup, auditioning for the show Barney. The both got the part!

No comments: