Tuesday, October 6

I'm In The Newspaper!

The Woodstock Sentinel Review has written an article on my vie for VJ stardom! My mother went to the only store in Sweaburg this morning and saw my face grazing the bottom left of the newspaper's front page. She looked inside and there I was, the second picture of me, along with this article.

This isn't the first time I've been in the paper, but it is the first article that is dedicated solely to myself. It's a good feeling and makes the prospects of going home for Thanksgiving even better!

On a side note, I thought that my choice of the word 'vie' was intelligent. Then I re-read the title of the Sentinel Review article and got knocked down a few. Oops.

3 comments:

T Gaskin said...

You local celeb! So exciting!

TeaksBlog said...

Woodstock has some hope after all!!
Michelle for VJ!!

Michelle Melski said...

aw, you guys...