I have two addictions: candy and coffee. Secretly consumed bags of sour patch kids litter my desk and all of my small change goes to Tim Hortons. Today, I took a fateful turn on a street that lead me to paradise.
Walking with my friend Liberty, I stopped mid-sentence when I came across a Sugar Mountain (not to be confused with a certain Candy Mountain). There the girl working said we could try a free sample. I reached into the clear plastic container and ate something that changed my world. It was a chocolate covered espresso bean. It was amazing.
Seven dollars later and I think I am overdosing on caffeine and sugar. I may need to go to rehab.

I guess I should go to Candy and Coffee meetings, or "CC Meetings," but I would feel like I would have to send the invite to more people, when I would rather "BCC" it and let it be anonymous!

No comments:
Post a Comment