Michelle My Belle
Thursday, September 10
Zen and The Art of Re-Blogging
I re-blogged about the Stephen Lewis Foundation's dare challenge and they took notice. They blogged about it actually! Take a look:
The Stephen Lewis Foundation
Support is growing! Local Toronto blogger Michelle Melski accepts the challenge to perform a dare!
Michelle My Belle: Be Daring
Source : michellemelski.blogspot.com
My friend Kavi just blogged about this, but I thought that it is so amazing that it deserves a re-blog. Stephen Lewis is raising money for families effected by AIDS in Africa through a campaign called ...
Hier, à 07:26
·
Commenter
·
Je n'aime plus
·
Partager
Vous et
9 autres personnes
aimez ça.
Michelle Melski
I sure did!
Il y a 10 heures ·
Supprimer
·
Signaler un abus
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment