
I fell in love with Harry Potter after reading the first two books in 3 days this summer.
I fell in love with Emma Watson after watching her on Live With Regis and Kelly.
I fell in love with Emma Watson's clothing line today.
My skepticism kicked in when I first read that she has a clothing line. Part of the reason I fell in love with her was because when she was on Live she declared that she would never be caught dead making a celebrity scent. A clothing line is just the scent 1.0.
However, I was pleasantly surprised when I checked up on the Brown student's fashion endeavor. The line is called Love From Emma and is made with the company People Tree. This European company generates weaving, embroidery and knitting jobs in impoverished countries, jobs that actually pay the bills.
I can't wait to see the finished line. It is set to come out in February. However, I'll need to get my American roommate to order items for me if I want them. The line is not going to be available in Canada.
No comments:
Post a Comment