Right now I am in Port Hawkesbury, Cape Breton. That's Nova Scotia. You know, the East Coast of Canada?
I''ve been diligently taking pictures of the greenery around me, feeling a little light headed with all of this oxygen. Sadly, though, I am unable to post any of the pictures right now.
I would like to be able to say that this is because technology hasn't hit the Maritimes yet. Or that internet is no where to be seen. But, no, I cannot blame it on my surroundings. I forgot my camera cord at home. The fast paced world of Toronto can do things to my head sometimes. (I can try to blame it on my previous surroundings).
So this is the plan: I'm going to enjoy my time here, technology free. Save my iPod and camera. And maybe my phone in case of conference calls. Other than that, I am going to have to save my blogging about my trip for a less forgetful time.
Can I resist the urge to blog?
No comments:
Post a Comment