Wednesday, August 5

Lost Chances, Stolen TV Glances


I know this is a little late, but I needed some time to recuperate after such a heartache. I have been captivated by The Bachelorette this season and it wasn't because of Jillian. I fell in love with one of the guys vying for her heart. His name is Ed.

I anxiously watched the finale, trying my best voodoo skills to make Jillian choose the other man. I had told everyone that if Ed comes second and becomes the next Bachelor I was going to try out. Who needs an education or a job when you could have this hunk of a man? Well, I'm sure he would help me finance my new schooling in America after we got married.

If you are not convinced that Ed and I are meant to be, take a look at this list I found lying around:
  1. Ed's last name is Swiderski. My last name is Melski. We could be 'The Ski's.'
  2. Ed values intelligence in his women (is he settling...?)
  3. Ed puts his work first...most of the time. I am known to be a fiend for school work and I am a keener at work. Similar? I think so.
If these rumours are true about Ed cheating on Jillian with his ex-girlfriends, then I hope he Googles his name and sees this list. Not that I would want someone who cheats...

No comments: