I finally went to the Much Music Video Awards last night! I headed over to the building at 10am to get my media pass and wrist bands and returned at 5:30 to guard my place on the red carpet. I was really nervous to go in alone, but luckily I ended up knowing a few people when I was there.
The Jonas Brothers skipped the red carpet, so I didn't get the interview time I was expecting. They did, however, come to the press conference. I met a super eager music blogger, Kemi, and together we followed the beautiful trio of brothers around in the press area.
Here's a link to the Tiger Beat article I wrote.
Among the celebrities I met, I was most excited about Kim Kardashian and Audrina Patridge. I know they were probably the least serious artists there, but they were both really sweet. Honestly, though, after being there for a while I became desensitized to the 'celeb factor.' I know, I never thought it was possible for the amount of time I spend oogling over them.
Thanks BOP and Tiger Beat for giving me this wonderful opportunity! And thank you Rebecca Burstein for recommending me!
The Jonas Brothers skipped the red carpet, so I didn't get the interview time I was expecting. They did, however, come to the press conference. I met a super eager music blogger, Kemi, and together we followed the beautiful trio of brothers around in the press area.
Here's a link to the Tiger Beat article I wrote.
Among the celebrities I met, I was most excited about Kim Kardashian and Audrina Patridge. I know they were probably the least serious artists there, but they were both really sweet. Honestly, though, after being there for a while I became desensitized to the 'celeb factor.' I know, I never thought it was possible for the amount of time I spend oogling over them.
Thanks BOP and Tiger Beat for giving me this wonderful opportunity! And thank you Rebecca Burstein for recommending me!



No comments:
Post a Comment