
Kristina and I are sitting on my couch. We are anxiously awaiting this evening's events. (Those two words are really similar).
G.N.O. - Do you know what that means? Miley Cyrus sure does. Youtube it.
Kristina, how are you feeling today?
-I am feeling wonderful Michelle, despite the fact that I am a little bit hungry and allergic to your cat. I am very happy to be in Toronto and to be spending the evening with my favourite girls!
How are you doing Michelle?
-I'm well, a little hungry, but well. It's part two of pita pizzas in my life. My favourite people in the world are coming to my apartment tonight - you're one of them - and it has made me well.
Now that everyone knows how we are I think we're going to check on our jello in the fridge. Jealous?
No comments:
Post a Comment