Between bouts of studying for my French exam today I ventured over to the Eaton Centre to do some dress shopping. I've never really had to find a really formal look before; even for prom I was a little casual. This was a challenge. Luckily, I ducked into a store I usually make fun of and found that they have a great selection and even greater staff.
Mendocino was a little pricey for me, but I found out that the best bet for my body type is an A-line dress. Perfect. A-line is everywhere right now. More shopping is in store - any store not in a mall - for me this week. Hopefully I'll be able to fit it in between articles, work and another French exam.
Here's to hoping I find this dress:

Thakoon is in my price range, right?
1 comment:
You can get discounts on the items that you purchase by using printable coupons at www.clickmycoupon.com.
Post a Comment