Monday, June 1

I Can Feel The Summer Magic

It's always been said that Summer brings with it a completely different dynamic. My summers are forever idealized in my mind, living as separate entities to the rest of the years. Last July and August were some of the best; allowing me to lounge, attend free movies and make stupid videos with a condensed group of friends.

I feel this summer starting and I like what I feel.

Kaitlyn and I were discussing this feeling last night, listing all the changes that have been made since school ended. Well, we both are doing summer school, but you know what I mean. Besides being busy - I'm working, interning and doing summer school - the past month or so has been pretty epic.

Here is my prediction for the rest of the summer: I am going to see my Woodstock friends more frequently, which will liven my mood exponentially. Secondly: new friends, here I come. Summer usually brings with it a shift in social circles, and it's been happening all ready. Not that I want to disregard anyone in my life right now, just add in a few new people. Finally, money will hopefully be saved in the bank. Although, this last one might just be wishful thinking.

No comments: