
My internship with Remote Stylist has really taken off lately. The articles are coming together and I've set up a few interviews.
Yesterday I did an interview and photoshoot with Shelby Hallman from Earth and Sole and she taught me how to plant an urn. I went the day before with the brain of Remote Stylist, Kelly Fallis, to buy all of the supplies. We were helpless in the gardening centers in our dainty shoes and me in my short skirt. But all was found and purchased.
The planting of these flowers took place at Shelby Hallman's place. I won't go into detail, you can read that in my article when I link to it later. But I will say that it was fun, warm and informative. Shelby was really nice and put up with my never ending questions.
"What's this, Shelby?"
"Michelle, those are vines."
Yesterday I did an interview and photoshoot with Shelby Hallman from Earth and Sole and she taught me how to plant an urn. I went the day before with the brain of Remote Stylist, Kelly Fallis, to buy all of the supplies. We were helpless in the gardening centers in our dainty shoes and me in my short skirt. But all was found and purchased.
The planting of these flowers took place at Shelby Hallman's place. I won't go into detail, you can read that in my article when I link to it later. But I will say that it was fun, warm and informative. Shelby was really nice and put up with my never ending questions.
"What's this, Shelby?"
"Michelle, those are vines."
No comments:
Post a Comment