I've been itching for new clothes lately, but hate spending the money. To shop is to sin has been my mentality for so long that it makes exchanging cash excruciating. It's just hard to get dressed in the morning when all my dresses and shoes are floral. Looking girly is great, but I don't want to look crazy.
Strange as it sounds, I've made a resolution to actually buy some clothes. They can't be floral, patterned or loose fitting. My wardrobe is full of extras with no staples. It needs to end now.
I finally bought a pair of tan wicker flats last week, and have been trying to break them in for the past few days. Besides a few blisters, they are working out great!
My main dilemma is figuring out where to buy clothes. I can always buy from my place of work - Urban Outfitters - there's always something I want from there. Although, even with the discount it's kind of expensive. And really, the quality of some of the stuff is lacking. My next go-to place is Zara, but again the quality is not great.
So what is a cash-tight girl to do? I guess I could go vintage. Or Old Navy. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment