Tuesday, May 26

Watch Out For My Style Watch!

Two of my Style Watch pieces have gone out into the internet community. The Remote Stylist voice is perky, relate-able, fun, and something I've yet to master. Accordingly, these pieces were highly edited. But I'm learning and hope to send out an article with almost all my words in it soon!

My first piece is a how-to article on planters. It was great fun to learn and makes me want a garden of my own!

The second piece I did is on outdoor fabrics. We found this magic line that is super durable by Hable Construction.

The research process has been fun thus far, allowing me to visit the homes of stylists, meet designers and interview people from around the world. I've lucked out with this internship! The company goes live on June 1st so watch out for us!

No comments: