Wednesday, May 20

Rooftop Fun



I have this friend. Her name is Liberty Looker. She is going to Peru and Bolivia for the summer. While I am excited for her, I find myself being selfish and wishing I could spend my summer lazing around with her. That's what we did last summer.

So before she leaves we are trying to fit in as much summer fun as possible. Especially seeing as though it will be Winter in Peru when she's there. Yesterday we planned a picnic on the Toronto Island, which surprisingly I haven't seen yet. But schedules got in the way and we tanned and ate on her roof.



Tanning is always a struggle for me. I am allergic to the sun, so I make sure to load on the SPF 50. If you are blinded by my legs, I apologize, but there's nothing I can do about it. Just deal.

Liberty, however, looks tanned year round. Her mom is from Bolivia, so I think it's in her genes.

We had a great time on her roof, talking about our families, our plans and our friends. She is going to have a Peru-fect time this summer!

1 comment: