
Kristina, Sara and I have gone to school with each other since childhood. I switched elementary schools in Grade 4, joining the St. Patrick's School crew. It was a dangerous crew to join; people made out in the bushes at recess and smoked in the bathrooms. But the three of us were pretty innocent.
We've grown to be best friends, sharing all our stories and all our sorrows. Kristina was wonderful this weekend, picking me up in Sweaburg too many times because I let me license expire, without one complaint. Sara lifted our spirits when she invited us to be a beauty crew for her sisters and their friends before the local Semi-Formal. We had four curling irons and a straigtner going at once. But most importantly the two of them would listen to anything I needed to talk about, would share their own feelings, and the three of us formed a group that attended all the formal gatherings of the weekend.
Thanks girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment