I finally ventured out to the new Anthropolgie at Don Mills and got to experience the outdoor mall. It was windy and rainy, but we didn't mind. My friend Lindsay met Kaitlyn and I after we trekked it out there. I don't know how all of you out-of-down-towners make the commute every weekend, it takes forever!

After trying things on and window shopping for almost two hours, the only thing we purchased was a bottle of wine.
The night was spent celebrating my Sweaburg buddy Alana's birthday. We ate, sang and danced in celebration of the finality of her teenage years. Her parents rented a room at the Four Seasons, but we ended up crashing at my apartment.

Waking up the next day I was glad I had some time to recuperate before my family came down to celebrate Mother's Day. We went to Red Lobster, and I have everyone's leftovers in my fridge.
I love being part of the Melski clan. We had problems walking down the street, a line of Melski's kept forming and blocking any other walkers. That's just how we roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment