(No, I don't mean me)
I know this song has been out for a while now, but ever since the video came out I can't stop listening to it. Blaire - I mean Leighton Meester - is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen and can't stop watching this video.
The song was co-written by American Idol judge wannabe Kara DioGuardi. Yeah, that's right. Who knew she could write a song that isn't entirely made up of cliches? And I don't know if you remember a little movie called Snakes on a Plane, but that's where you've heard of Cobra Starship. They did an awesome song for the soundtrack, which I loved when it first came out, but completely forgot about until I did a little internet stalking recently.
This upbeat summer song makes me want to go to a club. And that's a big deal. I hate clubs.
No comments:
Post a Comment