Saturday, July 11

Powder Dolls

I've been friends with many photographers, and it's no secret that I like getting my picture taken (when I'm all made up). So why, then, is this the first time that one of them has taken my photograph?

Ok, I'm not exactly a model, but for one afternoon I felt like one.

My friend Shayda is working on her portfolio and is doing a series on the "Millennium kids." Commentary on the state of disconnect with the world that these kids have, Shayda's photo series packs a lot of fibre.

Kaitlyn and I were lucky enough to have bright features and were asked to become dolls for a day. See if you can figure out what our pictures are about. I'm posting one on here, but you have to venture over to Cyborg Island to see the rest.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great article!
thanks for linking to my blog. michelle, not only are you an excellent writer, you're an animated and easy to work with model. i'm already coming up with more projects for you to help with!

keep updating the blog. i love it.