It seems like the whole world is blogging now (...and I know, the whole world is blogging about
this too). I love reading the blogs of my friends, hearing what's going on in their lives, their passions, there minds. So here's a homage to my friends and their ever growing ties to technology:

Sara has been my best friend since childhood, and after making some awesome video blogs that she didn't share with the world (just me), she's finally created her own blog. It's called
The Daily Grind and is filled with did-you-know facts that will help you later on at a party.

Carly is the fashion savvy of the group, and accordingly made a blog called
Fashion Girl. Here, she chronicles trends and designers, hoping to spread awareness of good taste. Carly is all about American style, so expect to see a lot of streamlined looks and gladiator sandals.

I've mentioned Gint on here at a too frequent of pace. I always like what he writes, and his blog is no exception.
The Blue Camouflage deals with tidbits about life and a lot of theories. He comes from a literary family, so see if you can find eloquence in his veins.

Lindsay's blog is unique and appeals to a very specific group. If you like Animal Crossing (which you should, it's the best game ever), The Simpsons or The Sims, then you should wander over to
Hullabaloo. Her quick wit shines through as much in her writing as it does in person.

Kavi is the blog veteran of us all. He has been blogging for years (Seven maybe?) and writes for a living. You know that if you go out with Kavi, take a picture and send it to him it will end up on
kavisolo. So yes, Kavi, I would say you are now considered a
writer.
No comments:
Post a Comment