Wednesday, July 29

"Ultralight" Video

I've been a fan of my friend Holly's music ever since I heard it. She has recently been coming into Toronto stardom with her band Parallels, a joint project with bandmates Cam Findlay and Joey Kehoe. I've dressed in my best hipster-friendly attire and swayed slightly in the front row at as many of their shows as possible, with a mom-eque proud grin on my face.

A few weeks ago I attended their first video premier at The Ossington, and fell in love with their new video. It was made by friend Norman Wong, Aaron Kopff, and Daniel Grant, the three of them known as Middleschool. Norman told me how the video was made, something about recording it on VHS, pulling some things, and then converting it to DVD. I'm not exactly sure what it all meant, but I like the finished product.

Take a look at the newly released video for Ultralight:

No comments: