Saturday, April 4

Haircut

I got my haircut today. There are pictures of it. Check them out.















I always feel out of my element getting my hair cut. Each person tackling my obscenely thick hair asks me the same questions.

How do you normally style your hair?
I don't. I let it air dry.

Your hair has a lot of different colours, is this box dye?
No, this blonde section at the bottom is from the time I worked at a summer camp and got a lot of sun. The middle section is from my summer without sun. My roots are winter hair. The red...I don't know where that comes from.

So... you do absolutely nothing to your hair?
That's right.

After getting my hair done I feel guilty about my lack of concern for what grows on my head, but it never lasts too long. It usually goes like this: I try to dry my hair like a professional, it ends up looking the same as if I air dried it. I try to curl it, the curls fall out a half hour later.

But for one day - sometimes two if I don't wash my hair - I have beautiful hair that glistens with every healthy bounce.

No comments: