Sunday, April 26

Indulgence

I have a really big Disney obsession. I know I'm a little old for it, but I relate to the upbeat cheeriness of it all. I have to admit, though, that I watched Nickelodian's Naked Brothers Band this morning before work and loved it. It clearly has a much lower budget than any Disney show, but it seemed really authentic.

So, allow me to indulge in this post and you can pretend not to like it. Take a look at this:

Selena Gomez is my current favourite Disney star. Well, she's tied with Demi Lovato. I just love her music video for Another Cinderella Story.



I'm also jealous of her relationship.

The Jonas Brothers are also coming out with a new album soon, and my co-worker Bedour sent me their new album cover. Is it wrong that I think Nick is the cutest?




I watched this tonight with Kaitlyn and Kavi. It was burger night at the Purple Apartment, I'll steal those pictures from Kavi's blog later. We discussed how much better Miley Cyrus sounds with a country twang in her music. Much better than Fly on the Wall. I don't know what she was trying to pull with that; it was a little too Lindsay Lohan for me. The Climb is a lot more Britney Spears in I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman.

No comments: